- recognize childbirth as a key life experience that you will remember all your life
- understand the physiology of birth and the emotional needs of your labour
- assists you and your partner in preparing for and carrying out your plans for the birth
- provides emotional support, physical comfort measures, and an objective viewpoint, as well as helping you gain access to the information you need to make informed decisions
- facilitate communication between you, your partner, and medical care providers.
- perceive your role as nurturing and protecting your memory of your birth experience.
Looking forward to hearing from you.